Monday 6 June 2011

Line Drawing


 (All images I have found are from google images)




















Here is one of the line drawings I have found. This one caught my eye and I think it was drawn really well, mostly using straight lines. I really cannot see any curved lines as each line is connected to each other, even though it may just be straight lines, it captures the image of a boat perfectly.







Next is this image I have found. This time it only uses curved lines instead of straight lines. Each angle of the curved lines have been curved perfectly. This image seems to catch your mind more than a picture which I think it does really well. It kind of makes me feel like I am swaying on the spot.












This time I have found a nice basic line drawing of a mouse. This may be basic but it is done really well. Again though this is all curved lines which as you can tell with the eyes, have been repeated over and over again until it fill every spot of the eye. This image has a nice warm feeling about it.










Next is an image of a Gold Fish. Here is the first combination of straight and curved lines that I have come across so far. The scales are so detailed, the fins, the tail, the face, all of it. I can easily say this has been perfectly drawn with every bit of detail.








Now this image is another mix of straight and curved lines.Although it doesn't catch the true shape of a cats head, the rest is drawn up to scale. Again with the eyes, they have been curved repeatedly until the eye is formed properly. The whiskers are also a simple swish.

No comments:

Post a Comment